Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Inspect-All Jacksonville, FL for fresh articles!
Infrared Pest Detection
Infrared Technology for Pest Detection
5 Reasons we use Infrared in Pest Management
1. Under the proper conditions, the use of Infrared technology is capable of detecting thermal patterns caused by pests such as termites, rodents & wildlife.
2. Because Infrared cameras rapidly detect evidence of latent moisture, thermography is an excellent tool for detecting conditions favorable to the existence of pests.
3. Infrared is the perfect frontline inspection tool because it is a non-destructive inspection device that allows the inspector to see what the naked eye cannot
4. Thermography can provide more information about the extent of an infestation allowing for a more safe & targeted application
5. Once a pest treatment has been performed, Infrared cameras can be used to verify the infestation has been successfully eliminated
Infrared Scans for Moisture & Pest Evidence
-Rodent & wildlife activity in attics and crawlspaces
-Rodent & squirrel nesting
-Termite colonies behind walls or flooring
-Termite structural damage
-Pest infestations such as bee & wasp nests hidden in wall cavities
-Pest entry points & much more!